I got backed into....

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
ok so about a half hour ago I was pulling into chevron to get some gas and a lady from my church backed into my passenger door :( ...... I swear I have shitty luck man. oh well it was her fault so I get new doors! 8) I checked prices for one OEM door and its the same cost as 2 ITR doors from japan so I think I'll just get the ITR doors. thats my sad story for the day :roll: ......

MoJoJoJo

Banned
getting jdm doors isnt a sad story...if she backed into it, i guess it wasnt at a high rate of speed. made a big dent and sratches the most, why dont u just replace the outer panel of that door, and use the rest of the money to get lambo doors. why replace both doors if only one is bad. and a dent is easy to fix.

slikk

Money Getter
damn u having a bad week .. mine started bad yours ended bad guess we have something in common. :lol:

if she is giving you cash just fix the door and pocket the rest .. what the difference between ITR doors and yours ?

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
MoJoJoJo said:
getting jdm doors isnt a sad story...if she backed into it, i guess it wasnt at a high rate of speed. made a big dent and sratches the most, why dont u just replace the outer panel of that door, and use the rest of the money to get lambo doors. why replace both doors if only one is bad. and a dent is easy to fix.
you'd be amazed at the kind of speed you can get in a few feet. it fucked my door up hella hahaha. more than just a dent and scratches. I got an estimate today $1351.23. the only differance between the ITR doors and my doors is no side molding....... the guy at the body shop said ONE new door from acura(yes I need an entire door since the side impact bar has been bent) cost $970...... and I dont mean to sound rude here mojojojo but lambo doors? rice rice baby......

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
01cleatus said:
Damn thats alot for just one door let alone two doors.
agreed, i was like "holy shit! are you serious?" I said that to the guy. he laughed. oh and guess how bog of a stupid ass I am, I lost the peice of paper with the lady's insurance # and shit on it........ just shoot me ok :roll:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehehe no i'm totaly serious, i dont think lambo doors are ricey, i think they look really good...ricey in my point of view is like stuff that just stays out and colorfuly, example, big huge kits, crazy spoilers, stuff like that. i think lambo doors look really clean. if its gonna cost u 1300+ to repair, might aswell get a door from the junkyard, and that will leave u with extra cash.

hehe i am serious about the lambo doors, i dont mind gettin that if i had the cash.

XTurboAcuraX

im not sexist or anythig, but have you guy noticed that it's always the women who back into shit and run into cars while parking. i mean a couple of days ago i was walking through my school's parking lot this chick in a jeep tried to park it, but hit a car that was parked in the next spot. (hope that made sense) she didn't turn her steering wheel enough. the car had a scratched bumper and i was glad it wasn't mine. i just don't get it. how the hell can you hit a car while going like 1/2 a mile per hour.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
MoJoJoJo said:
hehehe no i'm totaly serious, i dont think lambo doors are ricey, i think they look really good...ricey in my point of view is like stuff that just stays out and colorfuly, example, big huge kits, crazy spoilers, stuff like that. i think lambo doors look really clean. if its gonna cost u 1300+ to repair, might aswell get a door from the junkyard, and that will leave u with extra cash.

hehe i am serious about the lambo doors, i dont mind gettin that if i had the cash.
yeah getting a used door is an option but the body shop SHE recommended and that i went to want to use a new one from acura. I dont know why.....

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
XTurboAcuraX said:
im not sexist or anythig, but have you guy noticed that it's always the women who back into shit and run into cars while parking. i mean a couple of days ago i was walking through my school's parking lot this chick in a jeep tried to park it, but hit a car that was parked in the next spot. (hope that made sense) she didn't turn her steering wheel enough. the car had a scratched bumper and i was glad it wasn't mine. i just don't get it. how the hell can you hit a car while going like 1/2 a mile per hour.

BWAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol: :lol: :lol: