I got momo!

DarkDB1

So today at about 8AM... I wondered over to petsmart to look at some cats/kittens because I decided to take my dads and moms advice on giving my dog to a suitable family. I have yet to find someone i feel completely comfortable handing her over to. I was just going to LOOK... They had about 10 kennels of cats/kittens... With about 15 cats/kittens... There was a cross eyed syamese 2 year old white with REALLY light orange stripes that I was deciding between, A 10 week old dark grey with black stripes and white paws kitten, or one of the 4 little 8 week olds... Now keep in mind i just went to look. I was curious about adopting if i'd get approved... So i called 2 of the provided numbers, 1st number petsmart's own thing and they said they were closed (recording)... The adoption agency thingy directly who had all the cats... No answer. Then i seen the calendar on the door. They start the adoption fair at 3PM... So I sat there until 12 around 10AM-11AM 2 of my friends came over and we discussed which ones...

They liked the 10 week old one because it seemed chill and lazy, Like me while the 2 year old one was too old and white fur would get everywhere... the 8 week old ones seemed hyper and wouldn't fit me well aswell as one of the ones the female grey with light orange spots kept hissing at one of my friends.

I came back at 3PM exactly as they were setting up... They allowed me to hold the ones i was thinking about... The one we agree'd on apparently wasn't as chill as we expected as it kept biting me and trying to claw her way up with her little daggors. A young couple called dibs on the only male dark grey short hair 8 week old and the fluffy grey female 8 week old. So i held the remaining grey one since it was dim i couldnt really tell their colors to well and she was chill, Just layed in my arms and purred her ass off... I looked at the adoption forum and figured why not see if i qualify... Filled out somewhat honestly, It asked if i have any other animal and i said no other then the fish as i'm getting rid of the dog soon... Apparently i qualified and all 4 of my referances said good things about me, Even my dad which is strange :???:...

$95 later i'm walking out with a 8 week old kitten in a box... $118 later I got all the things needed for a happy kitten...

Get her home and the devil unleashes... By about 6PM my hand is dripping with blood and my dog is in the corner crying her ass off because the kitten kept attacking her... Where my friends came over to see which one i have chosen... They recognize the orange spots as the one that was hissing at them. Where I thought the couple took the hissing one.

By 8PM she has adjusted to the house and picked out afew favorite spots on the pillows of my bed, ontop of my computer between the top portion of my desk and under my laptop stand at the corner of my bed (where she's sleeping at right now)...

My dog is amazingly taking this well, She hasn't attacked the kitten (yet)... She tries to get close, but she knows what the hissing means now. When the dog is mellow and just staring... The cat will now slowly wonder over and they'll tap noses... then the cat will run off.

The cat seems to have finally taken a liking to me as she will sit at the edge of my bed and meow her ass of wanting me to pet her, then she'll proceed to clime up my shirt onto my shoulders where she'll purr in my ear.

What a day...

Here's the pictures...

Because the dog is doing her best to get to know the kitten who i named Momo... It is making it REALLY difficult for me to pursue finding her a new home... I noticed they get jelous of eachother when i'm petting the other one... If they could bond to where the kitty will allow the dog to get close... I might just make an effort in keeping both... The cat is really low maintnance and already litter trained and since her fur is dark and short she's not leaving much hair behind either.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
the first thing that came to mind when i saw the title was "i got mono". i was ggonnna say congratulations.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
congratualtions! i hope she turns out to be a great friend. who doesnt like to bloody up your hand too much