I got my first car, 1991 Integra ls...

killakev91DA

But it's automatic, i want to change it to a Manual. Can anybody tell me how hard it would be, or what part's ect i would need. Im kind of a noob, but if somebody with the experience or knoledge help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Lol ,and if anybody want's to see ehat my DA look's like i will try to post up some picture's later today.

red.line

You'll need a manual transmission (obvs), shift linkage, shifter, clutch pedal, ECU from a manual Integra (I think?)..someone can fill in any blanks I left out/correct me.
I'm honestly not too familiar with tranny swaps on Integras but I know on 240's they're easy as balls haha.
This is something you should be able to do yourself without too much trouble.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
you can use an auto ecu until you find a manual. you're def gonna want to get a manual ecu though.

This.
And I've heard an LS 5th gear isn't a bad idea, makes it a little nicer for highway cruising.
Might end up doing that with mine.
The YS1 really isn't that bad on the highway. It's not quite as good as the LS, but a hell of a lot better than a 99 Si trans. lol

red.line

Yeah, it's not too bad.
Gets a little annoying during longer drives, although I'm sure if you have an aftermarket exhaust, it would start droning regardless of what transmission you have lol.
You get used to it though and it's not like I do a lot of highway driving so I probably won't bother with the LS 5th gear.

DumaDa9

yeah the ls 5th is at like 3.5k at 80mph, i took my gsr ys1 trans on the freeway and it was already at 3k at 60mph haha