I got some big news

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
So I found out today that I will be a dad later this year. I just felt like telling my good news :lol:, since this is pretty much the only site I like to even get on lol. Already been looking at the Recaro baby seat :twisted: :lol:

db_r

!ocsic
So I found out today that I will be a dad later this year. I just felt like telling my good news :lol:, since this is pretty much the only site I like to even get on lol. Already been looking at the Recaro baby seat :twisted: :lol:
WOW congrats man...
I'm on the same boat, and i've already started looking around for the recaros :twisted:
can't wait.. :D

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
WOW congrats man...
I'm on the same boat, and i've already started looking around for the recaros :twisted:
can't wait.. :D
Yeah I kinda wish my teg was a four door but its ok I think we are going to sell my wifes gst and get something (hopefully a 4dr teg :lol:)

J_Jay_B

teg driver
CONGRATS man... im also gonna be a dad later this year. i have been looking at the recaro's too and i dont think they make an infant one... but if they do then go for it.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
COngratz Now try to keep your car!!!!!! everytime i see a car for sale they usually say its my baby man but i need the cash ASAP my girls pregnant....u cant tell me u havent heard that more than once lol....