I gots wheels!!

kcombs

GS=goes slow
So my brother had a set of wheels for his race car and we found out the offset is wrong,so they ended up on my car last night.

Specs:

Price: FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Manufacture: Unknown (if anyone knows what they are please tell me)

Offset: Unknown (no markings on wheels)

Size: 15x7

Tire: Yokohama advan 032r

any comments welcome.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I think they look good, Those are pretty close to the wheels i would prob get if I got some, heck I have meshs on my car that I painted blk lol

Sammich

not really feeling those...the first two pics are good w/ the wheels, but seeing what they are..kills it for me. reminds me of the SE wheels i believe

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice tires. Those will hug some corners

kcombs

GS=goes slow
Not my first pick for wheels but they are free, so I'm not complaining.

and yes Matt they are hella sticky.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Besides, I think they look kinda cool. They are similar to the meshies, just black /w polished lip.

Awesome deal you got. Nice wheels + amazing tires + Free = Omega Cool

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Koree's a badass daily driving with R-Compounds.
The only bad thing about doing that is keeping them on there. It's expensive but it sucks to downgrade. It makes your car feel like a tank again. I went from DD'ing on full coilovers and ADVAN A048's to stock suspension and Azenis RT615. It was like going from an F1 car to a Tahoe. lol

You just get used to (i.e. spoiled) with the handling of tires like that

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The only bad thing about doing that is keeping them on there. It's expensive but it sucks to downgrade. It makes your car feel like a tank again. I went from DD'ing on full coilovers and ADVAN A048's to stock suspension and Azenis RT615. It was like going from an F1 car to a Tahoe. lol

You just get used to (i.e. spoiled) with the handling of tires like that
I'm probably going to feel like that after driving with RA1s.