I hate my car!!

bigbro6785

I have had my car a little less than a year and it has not ran as strong as it should since i have owned the car. I have tried just about everything to get it running right but nothing seems to work, and I have had nothing but problems with this car. Since i bought the car I had to change the batter, alternator, clutch slave cylinder, master cylinder (twice), harmonic balancer pulley, fuel filter, new bov, and tb gaskets, and it still doesnt run right. Yesterday I took it to get the timing adjusted, and when i was driving the car home the engine started rattling!! AHH!! Im really thinking about getting this fixed and then just selling the car. I really dont have the time or the money for all these problems. The drop top is awsome, but I wouldnt mind starting over with another teggy. Just thought I would vent my frustration to everyone :)

bigbro6785

Yes it is. lol. If I had another rider to hold me over until I found a new teg I would have sold my car already. I wanted another one when I was looking for a car but I couldnt find one that was in good shape and in my price range. With my luck I wont find one if I sell my car. haha.

bigbro6785

welcome back to the good guys side..mitsubishis suck ass
yes they do. lol. I regreted buying it right away and wish I had stuck with a teggy. So much more reliable and alot more fun to drive imo. Cheap speed from a turbo dsm sounded good at the time. But hey, we all make mistakes. lol

bigbro6785

Hahaha! That is so hilarious and so true!!

um..what BOV do you have?
I just have a 1g bov. The one that comes stock on my 2g is made of plastic and had a horrible leak. The 1g is made of metal and can hold alot more boost. Cheape but effective.