I hate people. If this was you, go die.

tmrd916

So I have this 89 Integra that had been giving me lots of trouble since I bought it a few months ago. Leaky injectors, heat problems, faulty distributor, horrible timing problems, etc. I have no money, so I fixed it all myself very slowly, as I frequently had to wait for my paycheck to come. A few hundred dollars later, I was finished. It ran wonderfully and I had no worries, I could finally have reliable transportation. Good things never last, though. 2 days later it gets stolen right out of my driveway. It was found that day, stripped. And the person who did it obviously has a G1 Integra that needs some parts, because among the things stolen was a driver's side window, a unique part. I doubt anyone on this site did this to me, but if you did, oh dear, the things I would do.. Anyways, this incident has cost me dearly, my job is at risk, and I can no longer make it to school. Thanks. I hope to the high heavens that none of you have or ever will do something like this. I also hope none of you EVER buy parts that you know or suspect are stolen. Criminals, eh?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
sorry bro. it happens to the best of us. there's always people out there with no morales looking for mischief.

Nando

dude that sucks and readin that post really pisses me off cause of yer lost and cause it reminds me of mine, my 1st integra...a fucking GSR i wasnt even into racing at all i didnt even know it was a tuner car...someone i guess had a acura master key or something but the cops found in the ghetto of milwaukee stripped no motor no wheels. but im really sorry man i keep mine in a garage now and im always sleeping with the phone in my hand my dads gun..

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
sorry to hear! f*cking thieves, imma hang you up and cut very pieces of your body parts out as you did to our car!

acclude

cheap bastard
Never had one taken, but had a few broken into with stuff stolen. It sucks and I hope you find the people that did it.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Damn dude I'm so sorry to hear this :( fucking thieves are spineless bastards.

Honestly, get a guard dog. Some idiot tried to strip my GSR right in front of my house over xmas, but my german shepherd scared them away and saved my car.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
sorry bro, just remember the golden rule, do good-get good,do bad-get bad.i would hate to be the person(s) who did that to you.

IntegraGstypeR

damn dude sorry to hear that.
man some1 stole my brothers 93 eg with a usdm gsr swap.
aem intake, apexi ws2 muffler, full gsr interior and jdm sidemarkers n corners.
And guess what they took out of the whole 1 week they had the car?
The ecu. they got us for a p72 but luckily we're the type of people who keep extra parts in case anything ever happens. damn thieves

*DA3*

sorry to hear that foo man i need to put my G1 in my driveway to i have it on the street in front of my house