I hate Team Integra so Goddamn much

Status
Not open for further replies.

acclude

cheap bastard
How dare you post a pic of your car with your g/f in the pic! That's a serious offense man! Cars and girls don't mix :roll:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
no. cant even log in
Didn't think so. See, that's why I don't say shit over there about this, cuz they'll just ban people at the drop of a hat it seems. i don't want to lose access to that great informational resource. The Articles are great, MichaelDelaney (Tuan) is the man, and I've bookmarked some great threads.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I

Team-Integra mods remind me of this guy. If that site didn't have some useful info, and MichaelDelaney, I'd never go there. I posted pics from a meet that had the slightest view of a civic in the background, and the entire thread got deleted by JustinKlemgold, or whatever his faggy name was. That entire site is setup like shit. MorningZ's running log is a joke, too. If TI didn't have that dude who built the H22 mid-engine RWD Integra, they wouldn't have had half as many visitors as they did. That has been probably the only thing worth noting to come out of that site.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I never go on T-I unless it comes up on google, I've always gone to G2IC for info. T-I lacks G2 info just like a lot of sites.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
co-signed. my car's exhaust system is less than an inch from the ground, and this motherfucker had the nerve to tell me i'm not slammed. i told him to eat a dick, and i didn't get banned. maybe, he went ahead and did it. i dunno.

Teg96

damn, that site sounds like its full of immature grown men that try to get props and attention by other members over the internet, by doing something that is very child like....

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
do you guys mind if i link this to TI.net? i really dont need my TI account since i have an FA5 now and i figure ill get banned today for making a thread with this. it'll make a good highlight for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.