I hate trucks...

TheSkygun

pretty sure that you could go after his insurance for that. since he kicked up the rock and if, if, his truck is lifted without mudflaps then it is his fault. I was told by a buddy that drives a lifted truck that he hates the mudflaps but is required to by law to prevent (what happened to you) from happening.

I will have a spare set up lens soon if you want to just replace that, and i have the oem lens for the projector itself too if yours was broken.

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
It was a ram lifted about 3 inches... The rock was the size of various Damn baseball... I got his plate numbers.. And yes I has to stop my self from putting his Damn tires on flat.. It's hard as he'll to find 98 teg lights around here

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
pretty sure that you could go after his insurance for that. since he kicked up the rock and if, if, his truck is lifted without mudflaps then it is his fault. I was told by a buddy that drives a lifted truck that he hates the mudflaps but is required to by law to prevent (what happened to you) from happening.

I will have a spare set up lens soon if you want to just replace that, and i have the oem lens for the projector itself too if yours was broken.
The rock demolished the entire light... The projector is smashed to peices

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

bkirshr

User that is Registered
get a big piece of fabric, put it over the broken light and call it a pirate car. boom. done.