i have a challenge for everyone

bluelightning

if i were to give u 1000 dollars to fix up the engine only what would u get for it. keep in mind what i have already and ur tryin to get the most out of the engine.
whats below the line is everything i have done already.
p.s. i got bored
oh yeah no nos.

Baldy201

there is not much you can to to your engine for 1000 dollars. you cant really do any major work or big like a turbo, or a supercharger. you can buy cams but if you get too big of a lift on the cams then you have to get valve springs. the only thing that you could to the internals is possible get pistons. outside the engine, you could get and Intake Manifold, or a header. you could get away from the engine and get wheels or a drop.

Baldy201

what is everything? manifold, wastegate, downpipe, turbo, tubing, BOV, all the oil lines, boost controller, labor to put the stuff in? all that stuff

rotoryxtreme

Turbo's are very hard to put on....and 256 bucks you need to buy that and any other turbo kits and then sell them and put a real turbo kit on your car.....i would call TODA and get cams intake manifold and all that good stuff....COMPUTER!!! will help alot...

bigbro6785

if you already have intake and exhaust, i say you buy headers and a ECU chip, also an unorthodox pulley set if you have money left over