I have returned.

integra evan

After about 3 months of not being here, I have returned.

This is what my Integra looked like:

Then in November, all of its small electrical issues joined together to form one major electrical issue. The teg died right in front of my house, and I didn't have the time to get it towed and have it looked at. So now it looks like this:

I'm parting it out, let me know if you need anything.

So to replace the teg, I found a nice 93 Prelude Si4WS. H23A1, 5 speed, power everything:

But on January 24 on my way back to college, I was stopped at a traffic light, when a full size Ford pickup rear ended me at about 35 MPH. He pushed me into and underneath the Ford Expedition in front of me, which pushed him into the Silverado in front of him. My Prelude was totalled, and the other three trucks were able to drive away:

So now I have a 97 Honda Passport, totally different from two small, lightweight cars that had great handling:

But I'll be browsing these forums again some more. I know someday I will be back in a teg, maybe when I get a full time job and I'm out of college. For now, the Passport will do good and I can go off roading and on the beach in the summer, which is always fun!

-Evan

speedin

The Transporter
WOW, that is one hell of a story. sounds like you have been busy. sorry to hear about..... well all that. good luck to ya

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
god i hate that story, teg and prelude both looked great buddy. c'mon man save up the dough and get back in a teg or a lude. lol at least your still rockin' a honda. good luck

gmetalintegra

IntegrasAreBest said:
god i hate that story, teg and prelude both looked great buddy. c'mon man save up the dough and get back in a teg or a lude. lol at least your still rockin' a honda. good luck
damn dude 4ws prelude put down thats a shame, welcome bak

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
well if that aint a fuking story i dont kno wat is....lol u see though...a true honda man....still rockin the honda truck after 2 of his cars broke....but wat was wrong with the teg...wat kind of electrical issues...or u dont kno cause u never had it looked at...ok well if ur selling parts lemme kno cause i could use a tranny....

integra evan

Yeah, gotta stay true to the Honda family, lol. Yeah 4WS ludes are pretty rare, especially in my area...I have seen other 4th gen Preludes, but they have all been the 'S' base model with an underpowered F22 SOHC engine in them and 2 wheel steering. Mine was the only H23 Si4WS lude. No doubt about it I'll be getting another teg, just not right now...my main focus is school.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
u wanna sell me those steelies mine are pretty beat and ur tires look mint.....im in ny...

integra evan

Yup, cars can be replaced, lives can't.
The car always had small electrical issues...stuff not wanting to work on cue, random beeping. Eventually it got to the point where other things would turn on when you wanted something else to. Then it got to the point where you would step on the brake and the car would shut off. Now it doesn't run at all. Everything mechanical was still awesome...just the electrical system that took a dump. I would rebuild the teg in a heartbeat, but the factors that are stopping me are: lack of money, lack of time, and lack of room to rebuild it. It's an automatic tranny. I would sell the steelies, but they are almost rusted through, and I need the car to be able to roll around. The steelies were just sitting outside in the weather for about a year when I had rims on the car.

integra evan

Yeah, it was a really hard hit. I saw the headlights and I knew he wasn't going to stop on time, so I braced myself. The airbags never deployed, but that might have been a good thing.