i have the worst luck

Teg96

i own a 96 integra and its all stock...i live in new york so i have no choice but to park my car outside on the street cuz i dnt have a garage..while it was parked some1 has hit my back bumper and f$#@3d it up, hit and run, its now been keyed for the 2nd time..some1 has even tried to rob it....i dnt get it its completely stock and ppl are jealous or somethin.. i kno some of these pplz didnt like me growin up but i dnt do ntn to no1...im afraid to even do anythin* on my car now..i was savin money so that next summer i can do a couple stuff but now i dont even feel like doin anythin.. f$#@%#@ pplz....:(ima still do wat i want so they can hate more.....:evil:

Drgn188

Dam bro that sucks am in the same situation, my ls has been catching eye for awhile and there has been plenty of integra thefts in my area! I stay in Houston,TX and sucks for the moment cant even go to work with out thinking they can steal it!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
well modding your car in ca is illegal according to them even though there isnt laws on the books they try and use an old federal law which nobody else enforces about modifying your exhaust to be louder than stock

so they illegally searched my car, found my non carb approved intake, and gave me a state ref ticket, then gave me tickets for front tint, no front plate ... and i got warnings for a broken rear window, bike rack blocking view of rear plate, and the car being too low.