I like my rice fried!... Body Kit, Big Wheels, Huge Wing... JIGGA WHAT?!?!?!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Bumper
Fenders
Side Skirts
Wheels
Wing

2 fast 2 furious.... barrrrraahhhhhh

17s

16s

dont like my mugen... blow me. lol
rice... best served with lots of meat and eaten by a spoon followed by a mugen towelette . today we got the K's special.

i have to say... once again, mugen and j's racing fitment was pretty good. with the wheelsi think i like the 17s more. the 16s look kinda small on the mugen kit. perfect for the dd oem look tho. what you guys think? i'm usually not a HUGE fan of 17's (i prefer 16s) but on the right setup, they can look good. i think this is one of those exceptions. Of course this isn't my daily look. more or less show? maybe even track.

Last edited:

simplels

man.. you're going to need to get rear valances to complete the flow..

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
how'd you find mugen spoiler for a DB...i thought they were as rare as unicorns...
not sure if mugen ever made one for the db8 since they didnt make the side skirts. however i've seem the bases custom molded to the trunk and adapter plates for the foil. i'm planning to use adapter plates

man.. you're going to need to get rear valances to complete the flow..
been thinking about it, but

That bumper isint too awful bad
to be honest i used to hate it... then it grew on me.

i added more photos

speedin

The Transporter
the 17's and some ITR replica rear valences and paint then boom
I agree. With that loud of a body the 17's look more appropriate. You definitely need rear valances though, it just looks empty back there otherwise.

Nice to see an update on your progress.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
x234345983459043809 get a rear valence or a lip or something. It looks cool from the front, like wooooaaahhh :O, then its like awww :( when you get to the back.

and i would go with the 17s.

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Everything looks good... like what was said rear valences nd it would look sweet but i personally would ditch those fenders