i need a stereo harness

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
ok, this is a perfect example of what some(not all) of these self taught mechanics do to cars. ok, i bought a kenwood system for the da a week ago right. all four speakers and the stereo. everything is black and chrome matching the inside of the car.it's clean. we can get the stereo to work. we thought it was the cd player. my friend brings his cd player he pulled out of his car and it didn't work either. he looks under the dash at the harness and it's all hacked up. they cut and spliced and put jumper wires everywhere and taped it all up. so now i need a new stereo harness because i want a one time fix. i don't want to have to keep pulling wires.my problem right now is that i can't find one online. anyone know where i can get one and maybe even the price? any leads will be welcome.

SleepWalker42o

Go to a bestbuy near you, there like 17-23 bucks. If you have a friend that works there its only 5 bucks lol. DEAL! or go to Crutchfield.com they got all sorts of nick nacks. But your best bet is just a near by audio place.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Do you need a new car to radio harness, like a METRA harness? Or do you need a new OEM radio harness, the harness the Metra plugs into?

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
1990 Acura Integra Stereo Wiring
Constant 12V+ White/Blue
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Red
Ground Black
Illumination Red/Black
Dimmer n/a
Antenna Trigger Yellow/White
Antenna Left Rear
Front Speakers 5 1/2" Doors
Left Front (+) Blue/Green
Left Front (-) Gray/Black
Right Front (+) Red/Green
Right Front (-) Brown/Black
Rear Speakers 6 1/2" Side Panels
Left Rear (+) Blue/Yellow
Left Rear (-) Gray/White
Right Rear (+) Blue/Yellow
Right Rear (-) Gray/White

tilegend

Do you need a new car to radio harness, like a METRA harness? Or do you need a new OEM radio harness, the harness the Metra plugs into?
metra actually sells both

the OEM harness going into OEM radio is p/n # 71-1720
the harness that connects to the OEM harness to aftermarket is p/n # 70-1720

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
yea, i need the harness metra plugs into. thanx for the advice someone told me that but i wasn't sure.i'll check it out