I need help asap car problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so sunday i put in a civic on side radiator in my integra threw out the day it started to over heat then from there the problem got worse the rpms would jump up and down then just drop to 0 rpm and my foot would still be on the gas and the engine wouldnt rev at all then it would just jump back to normal rpm..... after that the car would go to 0 rpms and just die..sooo i put my radiator back in thinking it was that but the rpms still do that ill rev it and itll just drop and shut off and it will take a lil longer then normal to turn on.... it also back fires idk what it could be can any one help me on it i need to fix this problem asap please help!!!!!! could it be a fuel injector?

also it dont start doing that until the cars been running for a good 30 to an hour long

Prozon

Kris
If the ground wasn't disconnected he wouldn't have fuel or spark would he?
And if it's your head gasket.. well get it changed.
Sounds to me like your timing jumped a tooth.

Prozon

Kris
If it starts up and drives fine, then I can't see it being the timing. If it starts up and immediately does what you're referring to, then yeah it sounds like it jumped a tooth.

na see it starts up fine u can drive it around for probly and hour with it running great then it will start that rpm bullshit n backfireing

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
when my ground was coming lose it would start fine drive fine and then it would jump rpms or die. my speedo was also affected by this.

me speedo not acting funny the rpm gauge and it affects the motor becuse ill be holding the gas and the rpms drop too 0 and the motor still dont rev with my foot on the gas then it will just jump back to the rpms it was at but when im stoped and it drops to 0 rmp most likely it will just turn off

Prozon

Kris
The speedometer on the second gen is driven by a cable.. it shouldn't act funny due to electrical issues.... should it?