I need help.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I didn't really know where to put this... but...

Where can I find part 19 for a newer "flat" valve covered LS motor? I need it as soon as possible.

I need the part number. Also, can I bring the part number to a Honda dealership and purchase it from there? The closests Acura dealership is just about 25 miles from me.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
What are you talking about? You're trying to tell me MY motor doesn't have a valve cover stud? I understand you are trying to help but you do not know what you are talking about.

Part 19 on the left photo is a valve cover stud on a B18B motor. I need the part number for it in order to purchase one at my local Honda dealership, yo.

btw, what you are thinking of is a spark plug wire cover... which I am not interested in.

pepsilude

part number : 90012-P5A-000

i'd would just call the honda dealership first to make sure they have it.

Asian

you can goto the dealership. ask for a valve cover stud. then when they pull it up it'll show a picture diagram like the one you posted. you point it out and they'll click on it and see if it's in stock/ where you located? if your anywhere near fredericksburg va i got 405973590348 of them laying around.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I'm all the way in Massachusetts unfortunately. The reason why I need the part number is because the dealership here has a tendency to steer away at random "walk in" customers without part numbers. Thanks for the help everyone!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
I'm all the way in Massachusetts unfortunately. The reason why I need the part number is because the dealership here has a tendency to steer away at random "walk in" customers without part numbers. Thanks for the help everyone!
thats crap man, the acura dealer here wont use honda part #s

mirrorimg

It's a obd2 valve cover right? I would look under a newer model integra for the vc. Or look under the CRV section, beause this is the vc used on the b20

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Meh, do what I did when I needed a bearing for my transmission. I didnt know what bearing it was but I knew where it went, So I spent over an hr at my dealer having them pull up in depth diagrams. PIssed them off but they got me to buy a $60 bearing