i need new tail lights

alexjoo

i checked on cl and all i found was cracked and used pieces of crap. i checked on ebay and all i found were riced out tail lights which i do not want. where can i find oem or oem style tail lights for cheap? thanks in advanced

- alex

alexjoo

hahaha when i read your post i was like huh? and pepsilude nice find. i was looking for something cheaper but i guess i can pull out an extra few bucks for it. have a few battle scars thanks to the month of march :(

pepsilude

hahaha when i read your post i was like huh? and pepsilude nice find. i was looking for something cheaper but i guess i can pull out an extra few bucks for it. have a few battle scars thanks to the month of march :(
I put a link on your build page because I didn't realize you only need the driver side.

alexjoo

that is kind of expensive and theslyntchamber ill pm you in a bit im going to a junkyard this weekend hopefully ill find some good shit. and pepsilude thanks ;) i just saw the post haha

mirrorimg

I dont know if youre going to find OEM's in good condition for cheap, unless you come across one at a junkyard.

But there are tons on eBay.
Integra Tail lights

98-01 look like they are more expensive, as they are desired much more.

Last edited: