***i need some help please with dashboard wiring*****

Erickline

Hey guys, bascily the title says it all. i removed the dash on my integra gsr 1996, however im having some trouble installing it back in. if someone could show me a complete diagram or schematic of a gsr dash thatd be great. even pictures would be awsome. any help would be great, i couldnt find links to help me. thanks alot

eric kline

Beat92240

Damn dashboard WIRING...missed that one. Did I actually pull the harness completely out? Was it just like the gauge harness, AC harness? Full body harness? What all did u pull out?

Erickline

Damn dashboard WIRING...missed that one. Did I actually pull the harness completely out? Was it just like the gauge harness, AC harness? Full body harness? What all did u pull out?
Well what happened was i did a complete rebuild of my integra gsr (its on youtube, if you type in the search bar "erics integra" youll see my entire build) and i wound up pulling the dash out to paint my inside blue. but for some reason i have no idea how it goes back together, like which wire goes to which wire. everyone says its easy but for some reason im lost. im getting angry becuase i can rebuild a motor and trans but i cant clip a few wires together.....

someone please help me out hereeeeeeeee!