I need some how to's on changing rotors/pads on my teg

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
as the title says, i need how toos on how to change my rotors and pads. im doing it tomorrow so please if ya can! thanks!

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
thats good and all but i need like step by step instruction, that only tells me about cleaning the rotors. didnt really tell me anything else.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
both. replacing pads and rotors on all 4 corners.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
exactly, i mean dont get me wrong i dotn have a compression tool. but i know it can be done with out it. i just dont want to spend an arm and a leg anymore getting em changed at a shop

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
you can use a c-clamp for the fronts, the rears you have to turn in the pistons with a caliper tool, ive used channellocks in the past but its real easy to damage the seals.

saN

I will be performing the same task as you plus installing new brake lines. Here is what the Acura service manual contains - hope the pictures are legible.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i have that manual. its just a brain pain to search through on the computer. and jim can you send me a link as to where i can get get said caliper tool.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
i got it done. it was a pain! i spent the whole day doing it! but finally got it done.. i went a lil ricey on the calipers and painted them red!