I really hate VW now!

tonys2teg

super brother
volks wagen got the gay commercials bashing on honda's ! they had this rice out civic on there then they droped the new gti in the picture from no where . they suck!. fuck vw tuners! and wasting all that money to get a 15 second car :twisted:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Yea i wanted the new gti last year but i gave up on the VW's I've owned three and i have not gotten any positive results from then..I've owned 2 tegs and my sis has one and we have had not even 25% percent of the problems that these cars give people..The New Gti is ok..but it looks like the echo with a slight differant platfrom they have been using..Hopefully it'll be as good as the original gti..not slow like the 3 or heavy like the 4..Anyway I don't hate on VW's or Hondas..they all break the same to me..hehe

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Everyone has been hating on Honda ever since they were started.

I get fucking rednecks calling my car a rice burner because its an import. My car is stock except the wheels.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ppl are always are gonna call us ricers or somethings else cause of the morons who give us bad names vw's ok but not my number one pick i just call it german rice to piss my vw friends off

Shea

well now...
all vw dubs are about mad droppage, i guess it makes up for being slow...haha

GSROWNSU

they're not all bad i have a friend who owns a 2002 gti (chipped) and he really likes hondas....he's just in love w/ gti's i went in a ride in his car and it's pretty quick he's planning on getting a bigger turbo in it this summer. But yea there will always be haters towards hondas and you could have an all stock car and be called a ricer because the real ricers ruined it for us :???:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I saw the honda one, and the riced out eclipse. They are trying to sell that car to a market that can afford $5k cars.

tonys2teg

super brother
pretty much @ omin.. that cars is like 20k+ i believe, i would much rather get a rsx type s a spec!

Shea

well now...
wow...those videos just make vw's look more retarded then before..."oh snap!" "vee dubb in the house"