I Sold My Mazda Protege!

DaltonB

The Start is near!
Yep I'm already on craigslist looking, there is one I'm looking at, a 94 LS but it has some mods not sure about them all but he did post they are lowered on neuspeed springs, but the rear shocks are stock -.-!
Heres some I have found so far. tell ,me what you think!:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1551120928.html
http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/1557613487.html - I called, It has a recunstructed title, but he said it's fixed and he has the papers and such to prove it... Still a no-no?

My budget as of now is $2,700 so If I bought a car that needed some work, and i bought it for say 2,300.. That's $400 to make it at least look ok.

And btw to all that was wondering the daughter was ok :p.

Last edited:

cyclotegra

Man you would love it to live here, such good deals here in St. Louis area.

No no for the reconstructed, even though its fixed with papers, I wouldn't buy it. The other one seems like an ok deal, but still ask a lot of questions and look it over real good.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
alright man! now you can get what you want..I got lucky with mine for 2900..bone stock besides the wheels and a super clean interior..hope you find a decent one

rockadilla

thats right.
I donno about the 2nd one, the first LOOKED alright but u can never tell from pics and what they tell u, ALWAYS get it inspected before u buy unless u know a LOT about cars, personally I'd wait on these 2 and try to find another one, but I'm picky and it took me like a year to find a teggy that was good enough for me :lol:

DaltonB

The Start is near!
I donno about the 2nd one, the first LOOKED alright but u can never tell from pics and what they tell u, ALWAYS get it inspected before u buy unless u know a LOT about cars, personally I'd wait on these 2 and try to find another one, but I'm picky and it took me like a year to find a teggy that was good enough for me :lol:
I'm texting the owner of the first one as we speak, stock struts on lowering springs = no-no :???:

dc2ant

congrats on selling bro make sure u take ur time on mission integra make sure u inspect every detail

DaltonB

The Start is near!
What are some things I should Look for when i go to look at an integra. What questions should I ask, ask to look at and ask to do?

dc2ant

make sure it hasent been in an acdent check the motor and make sure everything is in tact dont just pick any one make sure u look at a lot of them and take ur time watch out for shady shit

cyclotegra

try to buy from an old lady something that hasent been abused
I agree here, buy something unmolested, stock. One owner 2 owner maybe. Get it inspected before you buy(here in missouri it is actually law that it has to be done). Ask for records on maintenance and such.

cyclotegra

What sold me on mine was the previous owners, it was stock, unmolested. Had over $1500 in recent maintenance done, was pretty much brand new ready to go. Oh and it was hella cheap. Just be patient, don't settle so fast.

DaltonB

The Start is near!
Update: The two links I put up at the top of the page both have a salvage/reconstructed title so both are a no-go. I'll keep looking every day but I have a time limit of 3 months to get this car so I want it done ASAP

DaltonB

The Start is near!
3 months is like 100 integras sold where I live lol just keep looking online every day
I wish it was that easy :cry:. I am not that picky, if it runs fine and it has a shitty paintjob id buy it for 1,800 and get a new paintjob, it's all about budget and possibilities to me. lol

DaltonB

The Start is near!
Craigslist is nice but is there any other sources like craigslist where I could buy from someone close to me? No good teggys on craigslist atm.. makes me mad because I know I'm being impatient :twisted: