i sold out...

B16aTeggy

as of tom ill no longer me a integra owner... got a sweet deal.. traded my B16a1 whole swap+ for a 92 accord ex 5 spd with a JDM front end...

here the pics..

Dsanchez16

Are those Legend headlights? Dont know much about this car.....is it faster than an integra?? I think you might have gotten ripped.....that is unless your tryin to get out of the import scene as a whole. It's a nice car but i would have had a tough time lettin go of my integra/// :cry:

B16aTeggy

the're JDM one piece head lights

why would i be getting out thge import scene?.. u think the import scene is made up of only integras?.. wrong... yes its faster than my teg... howd i get ripped?....

hyper98gsr

i think the accord has potential. it needs work though. did you give him the b16a too? i hope not. hope it was just car for car. jdm headlights aren't worth a b16a.

B16aTeggy

lol my teg went to the junkyard.. i traded my motor for the car

lol the head light are 250+(cheat price) if if u can u find them...

and the front bumper haha if u can find one... duno the price.... i think its well worth it.. got a new hood for $62 and i kicked in the red fender so i had to get a new one $28 ill have those this week..oil change and plugs tom..

got a new out side door handle $10... need a inside one now..

B16aTeggy

nope the red fender is no longer on teh car..

i got a new primer black hood,driver fender and passager fender... and if i can get a new drivers door at a good price ill get that too... when i say new i mean OEM new never put on a car new