i suggest....

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
For once Im taking mojos side, theres no need to abuse being a mod. I also dont get this post in the classifieds without 50 posts you will be banned thing. I don't recall this being asked about.

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
do u still think that i'm talking to u or about u? omg...ur not the brightest one are u. i'm surpise he hasnt posted in this thread yet
mabye i just found it? but seriously you need to calm down. its all just a joke. cant ya handle jokes? you should be able to. i mean you post them all the time. and if everyone stuck straight to the rules on this site you would be long gone mojo. and your post count would be cut in half. and as for the 50 posts and get banned thing. i dont know i just saw that recently. i think just a deleted works fine personally

g3teg97

Super Moderator
speedin said:
and as for the 50 posts and get banned thing. i dont know i just saw that recently. i think just a deleted works fine personally
What's wrong with the banning of three days?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It doesn't matter to me, because there is threads that say you need to read this first and then rules for the classified sections. I even have it in my sig. I don't think they should be any slack cutted.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
It doesn't matter to me, because there is threads that say you need to read this first and then rules for the classified sections. I even have it in my sig. I don't think they should be any slack cutted.
yea i guess. 3 days isnt THAT bad. but i think when you do it you should pm them so they know y they were banned

MoJoJoJo

Banned
speedin said:
mabye i just found it? but seriously you need to calm down. its all just a joke. cant ya handle jokes? you should be able to. i mean you post them all the time. and if everyone stuck straight to the rules on this site you would be long gone mojo. and your post count would be cut in half. and as for the 50 posts and get banned thing. i dont know i just saw that recently. i think just a deleted works fine personally
changing my post isnt a joke, its called abuse, cuz u the power to change my post...i dont have that...if u wanna make a joke, do it in ur own damn post

fuck you speedin, go ahead ban me, its just a internet forum, i dont really give a fuck

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
changing my post isnt a joke, its called abuse, cuz u the power to change my post...i dont have that...if u wanna make a joke, do it in ur own damn post

fuck you speedin, go ahead ban me, its just a internet forum, i dont really give a fuck
i have the power to change ur post yes. but you can too. if you really dont give a fuck then you wouldnt care i changed ur post

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
guys calm down..lets face it...the internets gay...see look :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
why dont u just grow up and admit that u abused ur power to change "OTHER" ppl's post, if u wanna make a joke make it in ur own god damn post, i warned u once not to do it again, but i guess ur dumbass self forgot that. ur the crappiest mod i kno beside darrell, he's a little bitch like u.

i'm know i'm cussing, and i really dont care...i dont have to speak like a adult to him cuz he cant even act like one and do this fucking job. and screw u speedin

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i understand how you feel mojo. speedin was just playing around, but yeah speedin i dont think you should just fuck with him like that though. truce it up guys! :p