I think I have two different front spindles (control arms or whatever it is called)

Afireinside

Can you post some better pics? I cant tell if it's just the photo or what but the passenger side strut mount looks crooked??

Cripton805

Driver's side:
It almost seems like the part attached to the upper control arm is bent and hitting your spring.

Do you have a blown strut? It almost looks like the spring/strut is more compressed on the drivers side. I wonder if that would put enough pressure on that side enough to bend it... Maybe. Of course this is an assumption. I'm not sure.
It even looks like they're not the same.

Last edited:

white89hatch

Driver's side:
It almost seems like the part attached to the upper control arm is bent and hitting your spring.

Do you have a blown strut? It almost looks like the spring/strut is more compressed on the drivers side. I wonder if that would put enough pressure on that side enough to bend it... Maybe. Of course this is an assumption. I'm not sure.
It even looks like they're not the same.
It's not hitting the spring but it is really close to it. The integra was hit in the front before I bought it. The guy I bought the car from had a bunch of civics so i was thinkin maybe he put a civic spindle on it and that might be why it looks funny. I haven't been able to find a pic to compare it with yet.

Cripton805

It's not hitting the spring but it is really close to it. The integra was hit in the front before I bought it. The guy I bought the car from had a bunch of civics so i was thinkin maybe he put a civic spindle on it and that might be why it looks funny. I haven't been able to find a pic to compare it with yet.
Go to a junk yard and get it for super cheap. :)