I turned 18 today!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Happy Birthday! Just remember you are 'Legal" now, so you can have more fun, and get in real trouble for that fun. Be safe dude and enjoy!

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
lol oh man i remember when i had my first beer!.. lol jk ya dont no more slap on the hand or ur grronded. slip up and its jailtime for u sir. but no offense to u, im guessing ur a good kid. ur in that threshold where ur expected to live up to a certain standard by society . jusr keep staright and ull be just fine , and no u still cant drink lol. but happy bday from ur buddy OBEY POSSE (Reggie). and may there be much more bdays ahead of u !

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
lol oh man i remember when i had my first beer!.. lol jk ya dont no more slap on the hand or ur grronded. slip up and its jailtime for u sir. but no offense to u, im guessing ur a good kid. ur in that threshold where ur expected to live up to a certain standard by society . jusr keep staright and ull be just fine , and no u still cant drink lol. but happy bday from ur buddy OBEY POSSE (Reggie). and may there be much more bdays ahead of u !
All of that aaaand judges are less lenient on traffic tickets. I caught myself going about ten over last night on 66 in NOVA and of course I slowed down but not half a mile later, sure enough there was a cop. Now that I'm 18 I don't think the judges are gonna go "Oh just take this class and be more responsible" :roll: