i wanna paint my fat fives

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
my friend used engine enamel and it gives it a powder coating look but you are limited on the colors i think

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
what color, Auto stores sell paint just for wheels, I always use high temp engine paint
i used the same kind (low gloss black) for my fat 5's.
check out my integ thread (check sig) for the pics of em. it'll take you right to the pics. just scroll down.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
High temp enamel is good for weird colors, but wheel paint and wheel clear coat is useful for a standard color like black, gold, silver, etc.

Ermworld

M to the E
If you want a good paint job on them spend a little money and get them powder coated. If doing yourself be sure to get them sandblasted first, and get a good high temp primer and paint (specific wheel paint). And of course 3-4 coats of clearcoat.

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
i was thinking black.
how do polish it?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of sanding haha i polished mine when i had them. you start off with low grit sand paper and work your way up to at least 2000 i went to 4000 and then get a polishing compond and polish them and they will be like mirrors they actually look amazing pictures dont do the looks justice haha good luck bro