i went to dealership

SlyDC2

ca86108 said:
no ive NEVEr EVeR EVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER came across a type s and LOST.. NEVER NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEVER and i can put anything on that... its even on tape of me smokin 2 rsxs type s at the runs.. maybe if they got intake ex and hdrs they can.. but a type s stock or with 2 mods or 1 mod can only come CLOSE to me but NEVER beat me
you, my dear, are an idiot.

SlyDC2

neither. i can guarantee that i'm a better driver then you and my car is only as slow as stock lets it be. faggot.

ca86108

callin me faggot?? bitch check ur self u look like a fuckin dike.. fuckin carpet lickin ass bitch.. outta shape fat piece of shit... go get some dick.. wait nm ur a dike.. i mean go lick some pussy so u arent so uptight about shit.. fuckin ugly cow stank ass bitch. fuckin bucktooth ugly rabbit lookin nerdy ass bitch.

SlyDC2

ca86108 said:
callin me faggot?? bitch check ur self u look like a fuckin dike.. fuckin carpet lickin ass bitch.. outta shape fat piece of shit... go get some dick.. wait nm ur a dike.. i mean go lick some pussy so u arent so uptight about shit.. fuckin ugly cow stank ass bitch. fuckin bucktooth ugly rabbit lookin nerdy ass bitch.
haha dude you're such a fucking moron you cant even keep your shit straight to even write it down. so why dontcha run back into your corner and do a little growing up, maybe get a fuckin brain. and then come back and talk shit to me. you. wont. win.

Todd

token ex-mod
ca86108 said:
mines a 95, and has 108,000 blue book is like prolly 5000-5500... but NO gsr is worth only 4 thats IMPOSSIBLE.. and mines in good ass condition... i want the rsx type s tho badly.. even tho its slower then my car its just my cars getitn old i cant keep racing for that long my car has tooo many miles.
you are lucky they offered you that much for it.
when a dealership takes a car in on trade they have to spend allot to get your car ready for sale on the lot and still be in it low enough to make a proffit when they sell it

after they give you $4,500 for it they still have to pay
1) shop inspection charge - ~$250
2) then a dealership has to pay their shop full wage to do whatever repairs they find ~$500+
3) dmv work ~$100
4) what's called a "pack" it's a fee that the dealership adds to their total cost in the vehicle to cover misc expenses until the car sells and is usually ~$500
5) detail which usually runs a dealership ~$65
6) they're still giving you $4500 for your car
when it's all said and done they have spent ~$5915 on your car... then they STILL have to be able to sell it for enough money to make a proffit which is split to many departments and people to keep the store running....

i own 2 car dealerships, you will NEVER get the most money for your car trading it in.....
i dont get how people can get into this line of thinking.... it's not like the dealership is collecting cars, it's an inventory that they MUST make a proffit from to continue functioning

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
and kbb.com will NOT give you an accurate representation of your cars worth

for the legit dealers copy of kbb you must have a dealers license and pay a fee of ~$350 per year.... if the online version was accurate dont you think we'd just use that instead?

ca86108

does the legit dealer version give u more money? or the online free version... yea an d i understood what u meant.. i kno they gotta make profit and all but still id rather get more money privatley.

and to that FAT WHITE BITCH.. SHUT UR FUCKIN BITCH ASS UP. im 100x smartter then ull ever be.. u fuckin fat hoe. what college are you attending? hmmm u fat slob piece of shit.

SlyDC2

slikk said:
i love to read posts from internet gangsters....

they are hillarious :lol:
arguing over the internet is just like the special olympics, you're still going to be a retard even if you win in your little head.