icbmotorsports rear foglight

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
this is what i use so it wont be bright and i could have it on all the time
i believe the size is 258047A

available at your local auto parts store.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Oh that right you dulled the uk rear fog,thought you were talking about actually bulb it takes... one day I'm going to put an LED in mine

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
id go with an LED back there if i had a switch for it. oh well.

HondaDNA

No I wasn't talking bout your bumper, in fact didn't even look at it till you said that. I said that because the OP was asking bout the difference between the left and the right.

icbmotordports aka jdmland.com don't even sell a Integra rear fog light what they sell is a Honda Capa rear fog light. They look very similar but are not the same. The correct rear fog is p/n 34450-SV2-G01(LHD) or 34400-SV2-G01(RHD) and both these cost $82.42 USD SHIPPED from hondaoriginalparts.com(Lings Honda UK)

NorthEndGhost

me either I was looking for the wiring harness and saw a thread that coy posted in on ti. So simple lol and then he changed the bulb so it wasn't so bright. But can the cops really pull u over for the lioight being to bright? Or can u get a ticket for it?
Dude, how long have you lived in Tidewater?? You should know by now that all the cops are wayyy overzealous around here & will get you for anything!!!:roll: I got a ticket right by College Dr. for going 67 in a 55...:cussing:

callmedj

my next outter mod is type r lips and front and rear fogs...i love the way the rear fogs look, theres one girl in austin thats got em on her type r but hers is on the right...it just looks amazing imo