iced over teg

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
had to ship my car cover back to get more grommets sown in. then the winter weather came...

teg + snow + ice + more snow =

Last edited:

J_Jay_B

teg driver
wow... similar to what mine looked like about a week ago.... i should have taken pics, good luck getting through all of that ice, it took me about an hour to get through a 1/2 inch of solid ice.

typerj

yessssur
damn! hella crazy... hope u have some hot water. crazy pic though.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
my car is sitting all winter so i'm not worried about getting the ice off. most of it should be gone because it got up the mid 40's yesterday.

thanks for the comments guys!

Sammich

more pics...MOARRRRRRRRRR

btw that ice sucks...

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
more pics...MOARRRRRRRRRR

btw that ice sucks...
ask and ye shall receive. that first pic was unedited, this one took a little bit of workin with hue and saturation.

and this one needed cropped

Poor Integra... But awesome picture.
thanks! i cant wait to get the cover back on it. it's still uprisingly clean for how long it's been coverless.

Last edited:

aeroflash

wow. def a cool picture though!
we got mostly snow on this part of ohio instead of the ice, which is good considering i drive mine every day.

Last edited:

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
most of the ice melted yesterday but it snowed about 4-6" today. i'll try to get pics tomorrow. i like winter and colder weather just for a little variety. the one thing i hate about winter is road salt. it's impossible to have a clean car during winter.

one thing that sucks for me is i can only get so many camera angles. not having full use of my hands forces me to keep the camera on a tripod.