ideas on 89 teg

*DA3*

u wont be jumping if u get the coilovers because i will still have room for the shock to compress. u will be jumping a lot on the front because u will be riding will compress shock all the time
o idk if i would want that. cause it would just be jumping everwer lol. dose urs do that?
if u do have good shocks absorbers i wont be jump a lot but u dont u will be jumping a lot
it wont be jumppy jus as long as u have good shock absorbers

Last edited:

CJ € racer

u wont be jumping if u get the coilovers because i will still have room for the shock to compress. u will be jumping a lot on the front because u will be riding will compress shock all the time

if u do have good shocks absorbers i wont be jump a lot but u dont u will be jumping a lot
so u dont have a torsion bar on urs? cause i wanted to know how to lower the front but idk i looked in the that one thread and on that other one but thay dont show most pics on wat he did

CJ € racer

o ok thats cool nvm ill just try to figure it out. and btw here is the new thing i did. got some pics in today:) ok so before
then after
finaly got the wiper painted :)

xmkncx

I'm sorry but does anyone feel a bit trolled by the op? Seems like some guy bought a riced out G1 and is posting his dericing project but pretending to be a ricer himself.

Sorry OP, if you are not a faking then i applaud your progress. It is seriously turning out wayyy better than when you have started. Keep up the great work and there is much to learn on this site and others devoted to integras and hondas. Good luck!

-mike