Ideas on new car

Whats a good car to upgrade from my 1996 Acura?

• Acura RSX S-type

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Acura Integra 2000+

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Honda civic

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mc Slowpoke

I got the 4D model will the 1998-2001 integra bumpers fit my model? When you say rebuild my engine do you mean piece by piece?

also another random question. Is the expensive premium gas better for your car?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I got the 4D model will the 1998-2001 integra bumpers fit my model? When you say rebuild my engine do you mean piece by piece?
You have transferable parts from other, newer four-door (DB) Integras, but not from the two-door. As far as I know the front end is different, but I could be wrong. There are some really clean four-doors here, I would check out THIS THREAD and also all the other Ride of the Year candidates for the DB's.
I mean rebuilding certain parts of the engine, that after time, wear down. There are quite a few experts at that and they would be able to spell it out for you a bit better than I could. Samurai_Blue is someone I would ask my technical questions to. 8urcivic is very knowledgeable from the posts I've seen him make.

also another random question. Is the expensive premium gas better for your car?
You have a lower compression engine, so the average thought is no, you don't have any benefit; but other people will argue differently. The Gs-R, because of the higher compression, has something telling you to only use premium unleaded

teg_your_it

i'd go with the rsx-s. i wouldn't get any civic any later than 2001, too big and nasty looking. i would only get a 98-01 civic si if it's a civic.

Cripton805

Get what you like. I like DC5's too. They seem more comfy, but I think they're loosing the feel tho. I like the way the Honda's feel from the 90's