Identify loose wires under hood

xbouncer88x

Hey guys,
I bought a used 98 Integra a few weeks ago and I noticed there were a few loose wires under the hood by the driver side headlight.
Does anyone know what these are suppose to connect to? It's the blue/black & red/black wire CIRCLED IN GREEN. My headlights, wiper pump, running lights and signals work fine. Any assistance would be appreciate. Thanks.

Last edited:

97IntegraGS

Not sure bro but tape those up asap, don't want anything to short or start a fire. That's kinda weird because I don't even have wires running through there in my car 97 gs..

xbouncer88x

Thanks for the response. Those wires are suppose to be in the black circular housing. I was hoping someone someone knew what the wires lead to or could point me to a diagram. I tried checking the Integra service manual but couldn't find anything.

Prozon

Kris
Tape them up. Connect them if you can tell what to connect them to.
If anything speciifc is not working you might try tracing to those things. (Lights, wiper sprayers, horn, ect..)

xbouncer88x

You are correct Prozon. I was just wondering what the loose blue/black & red/black wires connect to. The low and high beam, spray motor and signal/running lights work. I figured the green/black ->red wire connects to the wiper spray motor. I'll try to post some pictures further up when I get the chance.