IDK what to do!

Razr

So here's the scoop, i've only got 300$ invested into my 94 ls auto... and i cant decide if i wanna hoard my money and buy a 04'-05' STI, find a 99-00 Type-R or build the one i have now since ive got so little into it. Please guys i need suggestions. :???:

Razr

So i think i've come to a verdict. the type-r is like 7k at the cheapest i could find anywhere... but what i was thinking was that i could get a 98+ gsr shell for around 2k, and you can get a remanned b18c1 engine for 3,200 with little to no miles on it so that there's 5.2k. when if i were to buy a gsr from someone non rebuilt ied be looking at still around 5000 and the engine would still prolly need to be rebuilt because most have around 200,000 miles on them. Anyone think this is a shit idea? or should i go for it?

JETxGREEN

JEFF
or you could be happy with what you have for the time being save up your money and get a type-r when that day comes. Type-r's are a commodity and very hard to find most will be priced at 10-13,000 but the fact that you have something that is rarer and harder to find every day will give you more happiness then just another gsr. At least that is my opinion. This isnt completley true for everyone though because for some people building a car from the ground up has a special feeling to them. You should really just take the time and stick with your integra now. Also my integra has 240,000 miles and i've nvr had a problem out of her she sounds better than my moms chevy with 120,000. You have a car already that will last you a long time if you just take care of it. It may not be exactly what you want but any integra is fun as hell to drive.