idle problem

ssmokeyy

Ok put in another new coolant sensor this time it was 20 mins than it came back so i started looking at her again and called at tech hot line and they said it sounds like running lean on fuel. The way they got there was that when i unplug the coolant sensor the car idle right away. on base map it runs the car rich and it idles. I tested the fuel pressure and it was 35 at idle and 45 at idle with the reg vacuum line unplugged. Witch is in spec. I only use 92 or higher fuel and chevron. Could this be the ecu from www.phearable.net? I sent in my stock rs ecu for him to chip and put a map on.

ITR-JDMVTECoso

im just saying this happen to me 1 month ago!!!!!

Should the www.phearable.net ecu freeze are snp-on tools? I can't get data off them they just freeze but they work on every other car .
try throttle cable first BRAND NEW OEM $36 or around bucks and throttle cleaning (5 stars cleaning all holes and sensors) after that if keeps idle send to check ya ecu:lol:

ssmokeyy

Will i don't like to talk bad about people but i got ride of my idle problem for sure now. Bad ecu map. I had sent my stock teggy ecu in to phearable.net and told him my motor setup and had them chip it. got it back and idle problem. tried other ecu's but at the time had bad coolant temp sensor didn't know at the time. It was making the other ecu's freak out and do crazy idle. So after i replaced the iacv, coolant temp sensor, tps, map, throttle body, smoke test like 30 times , check fuel, get new disturber and full msd 6a digital system. I tried new base map from www.xenocron.com and wow no idle problem. I had sent phearable like 15 emails talking about this problem and he always said its not his map. thank you club integra for all the help.

crash.1340

my car does the exact same thing, except i believe mine is bone stock (94 LS, manual). within a few minutes of first starting it up, and at stop lights, it surges from 1500 RPM to about 750 RPM and after 20 mins finally settles down to 1200 RPM then to 1000 and stays there

ITR-JDMVTECoso

my car does the exact same thing, except i believe mine is bone stock (94 LS, manual). within a few minutes of first starting it up, and at stop lights, it surges from 1500 RPM to about 750 RPM and after 20 mins finally settles down to 1200 RPM then to 1000 and stays there
could be map sensor or throttle cable , sometimes the butterfly of throttle get kinda sticky and give da idle like that

ITR-JDMVTECoso

Will i don't like to talk bad about people but i got ride of my idle problem for sure now. Bad ecu map. I had sent my stock teggy ecu in to phearable.net and told him my motor setup and had them chip it. got it back and idle problem. tried other ecu's but at the time had bad coolant temp sensor didn't know at the time. It was making the other ecu's freak out and do crazy idle. So after i replaced the iacv, coolant temp sensor, tps, map, throttle body, smoke test like 30 times , check fuel, get new disturber and full msd 6a digital system. I tried new base map from www.xenocron.com and wow no idle problem. I had sent phearable like 15 emails talking about this problem and he always said its not his map. thank you club integra for all the help.
i heard a lots of good things about xenocron , my bro got ecu from there and those people really know what they r doing , my bro car got p28 chipped with s300 and they did a perfect job.

T-nastyteggy

i have a 94 ls and mine is sorta doing the same thing except my idle will jump back and forth to 2500 to 1500/1100rpms repetively and it is very annoying but ive heard it could be a map sensor,iacv,or high idle valve on the bottom of the throttle body but if you have figured out your problem some help would be awesome