Idle Too Low

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
So for a little while now, i've been noticing my car idle has changed, used to idle at 850, but now it idles at like 450-500 and there is about of, "how do you say sputter" and it has me on the edge

Run Down:
-Omni TB(No FIVT or Idle Screw)
-Cleaned AICV

Replacing:
-spark plugs
-nology wires for ngk wires
-cap/rotor
-AICV

If anyone thinks of anything i missed, or has a solution, let me know, if you want to know my setup click sig(Build Thread) for details

gs300cky

X2 the test they ran said oem actually did better then ur ngk ones which sucks cuz I just bought them

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This^ Oem wires carry better than NGK from my understanding
X2 the test they ran said oem actually did better then ur ngk ones which sucks cuz I just bought them
wonder who posted the thread about it :roll:

im going to try oem ones but also, i've heard Magnecor's are good to "last longer under any condition"?
any wire lasts its just how the deliver spark, OEM vs NGK: both are Japanese and made for japanese cars. The Honda OEM ones (made by denso i presume) give a better power band even after age. i have a thread on it somewhere

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
just wondering bro, if the fuel filter has been checked/changed recently?
changed, when i bought the car, lol that one of the first things i change when i buy

edit: hasn't been a year yet, and only like 10k

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Replaced the AICV completely yesterday, i had like 4 in my garage lol, car idles a lot better, i thought the AICV trouble shooting was usually crazy idle and rough cold start, but that wasn't the case

but i guess the problems solved will keep everyone posted