If everybody wants to have some fun with this ANTI-TUNER

98gsrintegra

Well this guy is mouthing anything that isnt a v8. so if you guys like to mouth this would be a fun time to put this kid in his place.

QUOTES FROM THIS KIDD!!!!

"I bet my modded 07 GT and 2010 Camaro SS can smoke any piece of shit V6 you fags roll out. Real men drive V8s, homo. "

" Only real men drive V8s, Pussys and Homos drive little 4 cyls and v6s."

"Lol are you fucking high or something? Go back to wanking off to "PWNINGINTEGRAVIDS"!!1!!1!!. Better yet, how about you go fuck yourself. Haha my fucking bottle of water has more displacement than your "REAL HONDA". Fag. " --- This was said after i told him that my Teg could smoke his lil mustang!!

So if you guys wanna have some fun here is the link to his youtube profile!

http://www.youtube.com/user/S1K07GTSTANG

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
my comment

"Where you work to afford such nice car bro!? and sweet necklace did you make that yourself!?!?

Sorry, PLease excuse my language, i have hard time speeking english after poking your girlfriend ;)"

98gsrintegra

i just figured alot of the integra guys and others could get into this shit, and get this kid the real meaning of a car :) cuz just cause his dad bought him a mustang means its "bad ass" plus its damn near stock.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
ill run him in a neon. Do you know hoe embarrassing it would be to be known as the guy who lost to a neon?

98gsrintegra

got that pretty much right i drive an hour or two just to get somewhere to get to some decent cars. as why my slave cyl is toast right now .lol

98gsrintegra

oh and btw he is deleting any of my comments and wont reply to me. so let me know if he replys at any of you guys.

cyclotegra

ill run him in a neon. Do you know hoe embarrassing it would be to be known as the guy who lost to a neon?
I dont personally drive a srt vehicle, but I have driven one, and they are the shit, my friend has the srt 4 caliber, hes pushing it into the 12's now, on pretty much a stock setup, they are so fun to drive..

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
There's no need to prove anything to that kid. He's a greased up little fuck with a stock Mustang and probably a small cock. Don't even give him the satisfaction of a comment. He'll get what's coming to him. I'd like to see him come out to my local touge, then talk shit :D

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
yeah... pretty much a big waste of time responding to that. sorry, buddy.

war- people NOT caring about stupid kids with big cars that don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I dont personally drive a srt vehicle, but I have driven one, and they are the shit, my friend has the srt 4 caliber, hes pushing it into the 12's now, on pretty much a stock setup, they are so fun to drive..
drive the neon. They are faster and handle 10X better than the caliber