if this doesnt work i give up... (pics)

ok.. i think i finally got the pics of my baby up here.. yay! lol.. parts that havent been instaleed in these pics as far as visuals go is the body kit, the new sparco seats and harnesses, the sidemount guage pod and rims. ill post as they get done.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
:cry: please dont put a bodykit on there....

dont rice your teg out man,

stock=sexy

bodykit + altezzas=ricer

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^lol you're one to talk :roll:

OP I'm sorry but it looks like shit IMO :???:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
your gonna catch a lot o shit for this... and im not a fan myself, but at least your making progress

honestly, i dont mind catching shit man, im gonna do my car how i want ya know.. im the one driving it. everyone else can do what they want with theirs and im all for it, just posting to show the progress on m car and show what im doing with it.. im open for any suggestions.. positive negative, makes no difference to me..lol. im still gonna do it how i like it. idk.. just kinda thought id share my car teg with other teg lovers..

jdm4u

i love my teggy!
honestly, i dont mind catching shit man, im gonna do my car how i want ya know.. im the one driving it. everyone else can do what they want with theirs and im all for it, just posting to show the progress on m car and show what im doing with it.. im open for any suggestions.. positive negative, makes no difference to me..lol. im still gonna do it how i like it. idk.. just kinda thought id share my car teg with other teg lovers..
lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
props. it takes a bold person to take criticism. do your thing man. its not my flavor either but if it makes you feel good, then no worries. good luck on your project.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
how am i the one to talk?!? oh let me guess...my carbon fiber hood

big deal a cf hood doesnt make my car ricey in any way
I think he's talkin about your halos too, lol

I'm not hatin on em, either. It's a good time for me to get some since my front end is being fixed, but I'm gonna stick with OEM since I found a right headlight for cheap.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
keep up the progress man. hard work is going into it and its the passion you put into the car that really matters.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
I think he's talkin about your halos too, lol

I'm not hatin on em, either. It's a good time for me to get some since my front end is being fixed, but I'm gonna stick with OEM since I found a right headlight for cheap.
lol no halos arent rice at all, if that were true than all bmw's would be ricers

pretty sure hes talking about my hood which is ok, people usually dont appreciate my car until they see it in person

but yeah halos are sex in my opinion

.Cortez

94' LS
Yeah I think that the term ricer is over used and misused... I think your cars nice! Im not a fan of bodykits but do what you want!! Don't let anyone stop you. I like the doors actually, and i wish i could pick up a cheap ass kit for my car but their expensive!!!! Good job on the teg so far and keep up the progress!

INtegraaa

nice job but as the others have said i also agree im not to found of the whole set up. but like with a music genre its good for what it fits into.

thank u, everyone.. i know not everyone has the same taste in things, and the best way to put it is the way u said it integraaa.. it should be done in a few months and if the tail lights dont look so good ill change them out, i just liked how they looked, didnt really see them on the car. once its all done and shit, ill listen a lil more carefully to constructive criticism, i just wanna see it done the way i think would look good. if someone makes a point that i agree with about it then ill deff change shit around. but thanx again.. and just to clear things up with the whole ricer thing, i am into the whole rice burner thing, however i dont want to totally rice my baby out. integras are so much better than that..lol. i eventually want to show my car, and i just want to include a lil bit of the rice burner into it. i kinda wanna get everyones attention with her. maybe ill get better ratings or scores or whatever it is that way. everything is subject to change depending on how i do in shows.