If you have a 3rd gen, post here!!!

ThirdGenLSR209

I know your from stockton dude.. i know you in real life. You remember a guy with a red 94 LS that daniel knows.... yea.. thats me dude! I totalled my LS though not too long after that meet daniel had at oak grove park. I have a another 94 teg now, its red like the one i had. I gotta start all over now.... :(

integraR

Originally posted by "ThirdGenLSR209"

I know your from stockton dude.. i know you in real life. You remember a guy with a red 94 LS that daniel knows.... yea.. thats me dude! I totalled my LS though not too long after that meet daniel had at oak grove park. I have a another 94 teg now, its red like the one i had. I gotta start all over now.... :(

you know me ??? or someone else cause I dont understand who are you talking about

:wink:

Darrell

how much is there?

what are you selling coke?

1kcracergirl

3g

I own a 3 G teg but have been having some problems with it. Has anyone ever had vtec problems before? If so PLEASE let me know. I'm running out of things to check.
Thanks!

Darrell

Re: 3g

Originally posted by "1kcracergirl"

I own a 3 G teg but have been having some problems with it. Has anyone ever had vtec problems before? If so PLEASE let me know. I'm running out of things to check.
Thanks!
What kind of problems are you having?, do you have a VTEC controller?

1kcracergirl

vtec problems

i took the vtec controller off when i was doing a few other modifications. the vtec will cut off at high rpms under heavy load. but it doesn't do it all of the time. maybe three times a month. i thought it was an oil pressure problem and i changed my pcv valve because it was really bad. that helped for a while but then it started doing it again. it'll throw and engine code (P1259) using an OBD II scanner. it translates to "VTEC System Malfunction". i've checked almost everything but the filter that sits between the block and the valve spool assembly. i was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything similar.

1kcracergirl

vtec problems

also when it cuts out, the computer resets the rev limiter to about 4500 rpms where it should be around 7800. it triggers some kind of a safety to completely disengage the vtec.