I'll take your fudging bullets

white sedan

I seen this earlier this morning. I never thought little kids would do a play about "Scarface" let alone the parents allowing them to do so.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
good stuff lol..personally I'd let my son do something like that, but I'd probably end up changing my mind for fear of the wrath of my ex-wife.. and other people's opinions of me as a parent.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I agree kids shouldn't be doing a play like that. I think the kids are old enough to know what fudge really means - its corrupting either way. I just thought it was so damn funny though. I love the pile of popcorn instead of coke, lol.
It happened in the LA school district, btw.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
figures lol, if there old enough to know what it means then they already know what it means..i dont see the harm, i agree it isnt acceptable in schools but i dont see why people are so up tight, the more you try and sheild some one frome something, the worse they will be effected when they actually experience it.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
^I agree.. my son's 4 years old and he knows what not to say. I try not to expose him to bad words and all, but he's heard plenty and he's gonna hear it regardless.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
But why have them exposed to that language when their that young, there's no need for it. They are gonna hear it randomly here and there, but you try to insulate them as much as you can to minimize it - and you don't legitimize it as acceptable. I'm just saying it shouldn't be proactivley put in their faces by their own teachers, people they should respect and look up to as how a respectable adult behaves.
Let a kid be a kid. They have the entire rest of their lives to be exposed to all the lowest forms of language and humor the world has to offer. Talking like Scarface shouldn't be presented to them as acceptable and normal.
But it is damn funny to watch, lol.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
But why have them exposed to that language when their that young, there's no need for it. They are gonna hear it randomly here and there, but you try to insulate them as much as you can to minimize it - and you don't legitimize it as acceptable. I'm just saying it shouldn't be proactivley put in their faces by their own teachers, people they should respect and look up to as how a respectable adult behaves.
Let a kid be a kid. They have the entire rest of their lives to be exposed to all the lowest forms of language and humor the world has to offer. Talking like Scarface shouldn't be presented to them as acceptable and normal.
But it is damn funny to watch, lol.
i agree, if i was a parent i wouldn't accept that.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
there is no way in hell i would let my kids participate in that... hell.. im not old enough for scarface! fudging parents...