I'm aggravated..

PreKota

I found a 92/93 setup on Craigslist to convert my '90..It was a good price to begin with but I didnt have the full amount so I offered him lower..He accepted the offer..He was then suppose to give me a time to meet the following day to pay and pick up..I didnt hear from him..So I asked a bit ago..He says hes available but now wants the full amount he was asking for..WTF? He couldnt have just denied my offer to begin with?

I know the ways of getting people to buy things, this is not a smart way to do so..Just makes me mad..

Sorry for my rant :(

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
yup thats craigslist for you.

i got hustled like that twice, they low ball or high ball at the last minute during the meet up. probably cuz im short and im 16.
so next time i sell or buy on craigslist i can just call up one of my older brothers next time i meet up with some one. and my bro comes in strapped and hes one tall mean looking guy. (hes a cop BTW) no ones gonna try to hustle me anymore. :D

Last edited:

JGvtec

Craigslist can be the best thing i the world sometimes. but most of the time it blows :lol:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
shit happens.

for fenders, hoods, and even headlights (maybe), check CERTIFIT. they deal with new aftermarket OEM stuff. their urethane bumpers are more hit or miss. but their metal products are spot-on. a buddy of mine picked up a pair of 94+ fenders for cheap. theyre off the 905 near the DMV.

Last edited:

stormnorman

I found a 92/93 setup on Craigslist to convert my '90..It was a good price to begin with but I didnt have the full amount so I offered him lower..He accepted the offer..He was then suppose to give me a time to meet the following day to pay and pick up..I didnt hear from him..So I asked a bit ago..He says hes available but now wants the full amount he was asking for..WTF? He couldnt have just denied my offer to begin with?

I know the ways of getting people to buy things, this is not a smart way to do so..Just makes me mad..

Sorry for my rant :(
Yeah don't do put up with people like that, hey a couple weeks from now he''ll prob have his ad still up, thats when you give him an ultimatum. but just also know that they'll be other ads of the same category, just depends if you are willing to wait. if you do wait you could land an even greater deal. pretty much how i ended up with my integra and other things off craigs as well. how much was he trying to get the 92+ bumper anyways?

Prozon

Kris
I usually don't sell electronics. Mostly car parts or cars/trucks. Right now I have a B18A1 head, block and intake/exhaust manifold for sale. Along with a 1968 F250 and a 12' Aluminum Boat. :D

stormnorman

^ haha i pretty much sell like anything most consumers look for today, sold some cars on there as well. 01 celica, 300zx, and a 89 lifted chevy blazer.

....i just realized craigslist is my hobby haha

Prozon

Kris
People are pissing me off. I had someone text me wanting to buy my piston rings. Who the fuck buys used piston rings!?!!

stormnorman

dude people are dumb, today at work someone bought like a 1 dollar 4 inch flashlight and returned it because it didn't work, the dude didnt even check the batteries! lol

SnD3

I swear, it is seriously like people never think! First of all, anyone who drops out of a deal is a jerk. Second, if you buy used rings, be prepared for your engine to use you like a redheaded hooker on steroids, trying to crush your head in between her legs! This, seriously, a $1 flashlight isn't even worth returning! lol