im Baaaaaaack.

Cripton805

I have a hella random question since you have had a couple Tegs. Is that black metal trim that holds the bumper cover the same on the 94-97?

Welcome back lol.

GSratedR

Rated R
dam thats low... that autopage alarm works very well with the proximity sensor.
dam it is low lol. do we know each other? im thinking yes:lol:

Welcome back, I too remember this name. What have you been up to?
Whats up speedin. yeah i remember you too. i have been working and schoolin like a fool. im a nursing major trying to get my BSN so ive been staying busy. i went through a couple civics and a Ninja ZX6r since my last love affair with an Integra. i got bit by the bug again:)

GSratedR

Rated R
I have a hella random question since you have had a couple Tegs. Is that black metal trim that holds the bumper cover the same on the 94-97?

Welcome back lol.
honestly i do not know for sure if it is or not. all of mine have been 98+ but i would assume that the trim is the same, however we all knows what happens when we assume. but my guess (and thats all it is:lol:) is yes.

Welcome back :)

Needs low in the back, and a bigger alarm :lol: Looks pretty clean :) Plans?
thnx man. right now it needs to be tuned and an alignment asap. it has pistons and cams and runs a bit sluggish before 3,500 rpm but overall seems healthy. i got some misfire codes though so i am going to take it for a tune and have it onced over soon. and when i get some more money in im slapping on some coilovers and fixing the stance.

***Anyone know any shops that tune in or around dallas that do GOOD work plz lmk***

Last edited: