I'm back for good.. old r new pics

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
So i finally moved into another really nice apt and i finally got my internet and everything set up so im back for good for a long time... I was living in this shitty house for a while and never set up internet because i knew i would be moving out... ANYWAYS IM BACK and heres the latest shitty photoshoot i did so NEW PICS OLD R!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
A mint ITR. KEEP IT THAT WAY!

I remember seeing and commenting on this car a good ways back, glad to see you're still around.

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
thanks bro, yah im still around ill be back on here on a regular basis again now that i have internet! woot

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Welcome back n00b.

Tint them windows lol :thumbs up

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol then it would cover the CI stickers though!!! I'm assuming that's a legit Type R. Nice. A couple select mods and that thing will scream amazing

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
lol then it would cover the CI stickers though!!! I'm assuming that's a legit Type R. Nice. A couple select mods and that thing will scream amazing
Tint is on the inside of the window.. his sticker is on the outside... :???:

Anyways car looks amazing :D

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
VERY NICE! i want to get an itr so bad. they are just too hard to come by especially for the money.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
nice aRRR!

hows the neighborhood? i'd be so damn paranoid if i owned an R. i would for sure have it in a garage and the garage would be armed with ADT.

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Thanks everyone... yah im alittle paranoid where i live now because its a town where dirty theives live in... the nice part is i live in a pretty expensive apt complex on the border of the town. I use to live in the boonies where the R was garaged every night so now im back on the paranoia!