I'm back, It's been awhile but this time I'm coming hard

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Hey what up clubintegra i am back this time i got just what i wanted and everything is looking go so far
Short History
2005 my first car was 95 Gsr Black Which was stolen the day i graduate from my high school in the parking lot during graduation the only pix i still have of it is winter Feb.05

it was hard to adjust after that but i got over it i then got a another integra which traded for a 95 civic hatch back then i that shit got stolen out my driveway gsr bubble still never found that was in august 05 so then i moved on i got my next car in jan.06 which was another integra my 93 Da9 some might remember it

by the way this is what that green integra looks like now

i totaled the da9 in Nov.07 where i just wasn't able to adapted but i then was able to get back on my feet and i bought this integra and brought it back to life and right when i was going to put the motor in theives strike again
stole everything off the car but this is what it looked like

left me with just a frame no trunk doors lights front end bumper rims seats all in my Fucking Driveway and no1 heard a dam thing afterwards i lost my job so i was unable to finish the project due2 the lack of money but luckey thanks to my momz and a few friends i was able to find a delivery job make well over about 130 anight......afew week or so i was able to by this cars its a 2000 with 58k she had a blown motor in i bought for a $1,000 and i brought it back to life

Last edited:

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
so here i am like i said a'G with a blown motor i put in a b20b the only bad for now is that it is a auto lol key word for now

Last edited:

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
i guess your first few mods are security. but thats a great a find for just $1000.
yea my camara my dogg razer blades so when they try to wedge the window motion sensor tilt sensor with a compustar pro-series alarm 3kill switch clutch lock and some other bs lil shit im dont feel like name but anyway if they get around that shit im out the game i spent well over 1400 on secuirty

Last edited:

shocker

i cant believe how many times they got you...especially in your driveway id have put some motion lights outside or somethin...good luck with the new one though.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Id move. lol
Good deal you got there!
did to ohio with 1 of my friends im only stayin out here in jersey till thanksgiving and im gone i fuckin hate jersey the see ya car they like it they find away to find you thats why im not doing anything crazy until i leave

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
garage it this time :thumbup:
got one back in ohio im keeping everything pretty much stock the only time i got robbed was when i wasnt home out partying and before my grandmother use2 think i was playing when i said thieves do come around house aread and still but shit she only thinks they steal expensive cars like lexus and bmw....but after my civic was stolen she bleave me and started letting me block my car in at night be for she use2 make me park on the street now the last nteggy i had the black one i had nothing on it it was no motor and i was nieva and didnt think anything would happen cause they cant drive i but i was wrong this 1 is on lock down