I'm back! With a DC2!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Hey guys, I'm back! I sold my DB7 about a year ago to get a Z32, then later traded the Z32 for an S14, and then traded that for an S13. I recently sold the 13 and just bought this '99 SSBP GSR coupe :D

The Nissans were fun, but I found myself missing Hondas. I plan on keeping this DC2 forever. :)

So, its a '99 Integra GSR, factory Super Sonic Blue Pearl, mostly stock with the exception of a JDM B18C (Bone Stock), Function 7 LCAs, ITR clutch, and H&R Race springs. Owner kept up on maintenance (timing belt, water pump, brakes, etc). He also owned a fully built Supra and daily'd a bugeye WRX.

First on the modlist would be KYB AGX shocks. Then after that probably a PWJDM intake. I loved the way it sounded on my old LS.

Only picture I have right now, but will obviously get more (if you remember how I was with the DB haha)

I'm glad to be back! :D

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Knew you'd be back!!! Congrats on the pick up man :D

Btw, I have pics of those valences you so kindly sent me in my build thread :thumbs up

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha thanks buddy :) I didn't even realize you had em till after I got mine haha, I was looking through your pics and was like "oh snap" lol

98IntegraRS

mmmmm those nissans were definatly some fun! I wanna see pics :p after i sold my dc4 I didn't expect to own another teg lol, I bought a eg had lots of fun with it and picked up another dc4 craving more boost :p.

dc2 looks great! favourite stock colour, favourite oem wheels, and a dc2.... ugh haha

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I wondered what happened to you, pics of the Z32, S14 and S13. Curious to see the progression that had you missing your honda's. Welcome back