I'm Back!

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
I've been gone for a while due to not owning an Integra. But I bought me a shell a few weeks ago and I've been workin' on it. Here is the progress I've made so far:

Any questions feel free to ask.

I'll hopefully be at Import Alliance ATL this weekend if any of ya'll are going.

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
I know it's nothin' special yet. But I have done all the work literally by myself. So I'm proud of it.

Plans are to get: mugen wing, rear valences, fix paint, wheels, and ride out. I gotta bail on my SSS crew guys. I just can't handle that shit anymore. My new motto is "Not slammed, just tastefully dropped."

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Looks like you've been busy, welcome back.

Tasteful drop is the way to do.

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
Two different headlights?

Your hood had mad oxidation. But still looks dope.
Naw, the headlights were SiR. And I took them apart and did them type r black housing style.

Yeah the hood and roof are pretty fucked... But I buffed a section of the hood for a while and it came out pretty good. You can see it in one of the pics.

Saturday is buff day. Then hopefully I can pass the paint off as decent until I get the car painted.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
You know this has my middle name stamped all over it...'fucking jelly'

Cripton805

Damn dude. Get an Intake tube! lmao
I don't like the drop... Too low for my taste.

BUT HEY! it's your style. LOL

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow, more than impressive. Engine bay looks AWESOME, and buffing made a world of difference! Needs an 01 rear bumper IMO, but great progress so far :thumbs up

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
Damn dude. Get an Intake tube! lmao
I don't like the drop... Too low for my taste.

BUT HEY! it's your style. LOL
Intake is in the works. I'm looking for a deal.

Wow, more than impressive. Engine bay looks AWESOME, and buffing made a world of difference! Needs an 01 rear bumper IMO, but great progress so far :thumbs up

I know.... I want one. But just like stated above.... I gotta wait on a deal. I tend to buy stuff as it comes along instead of seeking it out immediately. I've saved a bunch of money that way.