I'm back!!

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Hai everyone :twisted:

My only questions is where are all the old members on this thread! I've only seen speedin, JDMB, and someone else lol. I know I've been gone for a long ass time but come on! Where my old bros n hoes at!

Anyways, Since I've been gone, I've sold the DC4, got back into school, had a kid (not ME but I'm a father), got a house, bought newer 4Runner, and that's about it! Hahaha:lol:

I just recently decided that I miss my B18C1 sooooo much, I'm buying another engine and building it better than my previous one :p So I'm looking around for a decent block now, I will OUT PERFORM my old motor. 10k will not be enough RPM on this one.

Oh yeah, Aussie and G3grl better still be on here or I'll be very pissed and have to go personally hunt them down IRL.

Other than that, Welcome all the new people to CI!

Making a come back! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

post away =D

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome back good sir, glad to hear you're getting back in to things :thumbs up hit up the VIP thread, there's always a couple geezers in there, including the two you mentioned occasionally :) keep us updated on this project of yours!

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I've been post crazy for the last hour, posting all over the place lol.

Thanks, I will start a thread about it once I buy a motor, been looking at alot of motors online, wish there were some local. Usually were when I was in the scene but now that im back, of course not oh welllll

j13

Keep It Clean
welcome back man. all the people you have mentioned are dead. rip to all of em! jk They're still on the forumm..

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Oh yeah, Aussie and G3grl better still be on here or I'll be very pissed and have to go personally hunt them down IRL.
You don't have to hunt me down now. lol ;] Hi, Mav!

It sounds like you're doing well. Congratulations!! :D

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
anyone ever seen a riced out tacoma?? shit there was an oriental guy driving one in edmonton and i mean it was RICED!!! worse then most of the cars i see it was horribal