I'm BACK!!!!

corona88

Hey guys its been an extremely long time since I have logged on here since selling my Integra last year....I don't know if many of you remember me but I has a boosted ls-t Integra decent power. Here is a link for a reminder

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=55263

Since then I bought various car trying to find a niche I would enjoy, the latest was 2001 BMW 330 CI pics below. Yesterday I sold it. And today I went to try an M3 and Le Mans 350z. I am leaning towards the 350z just cause of price, any advice on these cars would be helpful. Thanks guys

Jabes

hatch looks decent, oh wait the beamer, meh don't like them too hard to fix lol but I remember your ls-t it was pretty nasty

corona88

hatch looks decent, oh wait the beamer, meh don't like them too hard to fix lol but I remember your ls-t it was pretty nasty
Not hard to fix at all. About as easy as a Honda, and thanks the ls-t was fun at time.

Nice Hatch.

beamer though = sex.
Thanks the hatch is my buddies, makes 320whp or so ls-t as well. And the BMW was nice but it got boring after 2 months so I sold it.

corona88

Welcome back.

I'd personally choose the M3 over 350z.
Thanks, yeah I would like the e46 M3 but they are hard to find is the color I want and stock. Where as the 350z I already found the color and completely stock....both cars are good just trying to see which way I go.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Ok...opinion based on mild experience...I work on a friends 350z quite often. Part of the deal is that I "test drive" it when I'm done with it. That translates into I flog the ever living shit out of it on rural roads. Its fun, it looks sexy, it sounds sexy, I can drift in it like no other, BUT, it will never compare to an M3. Specially an E46 or newer. I get bored with his car because it has limits that are easily reached. Reaching the limits of an M3 is an adrenaline rush and a half.