I'm back

Lobo

Hi guys I'm back.
I've got some mildly good news.
I got a job and can now get a different car.
Thing is, my budget is $4000
So what I was looking for is help from the pros.
I preferably want an Rsx base or an integra gsr.
If I can get some help finding one of them that'd be great.
(preferably black) and manual

99tegjawn

Hi guys I'm back.
I've got some mildly good news.
I got a job and can now get a different car.
Thing is, my budget is $4000
So what I was looking for is help from the pros.
I preferably want an Rsx base or an integra gsr.
If I can get some help finding one of them that'd be great.
(preferably black) and manual
find a black manual rsx for 4k and ill call you god.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I know you can find an RSX shell for that much, or MAYBE an 03 RSX salvage. that's a BIG maybe though. Good luck, happy hunting.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
5K is still a stretch rofl. Try along the lines of 8 or 9 for a good one. If not, you're kinda SOL bro.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
well 8 or 9 will have lower miles if that matters to you. Just saying. If I were in your shoes, I would look for something more worthwhile, but that's just me. haha. I don't know what YOU want. And of course price will always matter.

Lobo

well 8 or 9 will have lower miles if that matters to you. Just saying. If I were in your shoes, I would look for something more worthwhile, but that's just me. haha. I don't know what YOU want. And of course price will always matter.
what do you mean more worthwhile?

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
So that you can drive it more and lasts longer :) Less mileage less room for problems. More minty condition. The list goes on

99tegjawn

So that you can drive it more and lasts longer :) Less mileage less room for problems. More minty condition. The list goes on
i bought my 99 teg for 4k with 100,000 clean as hell but ive had a bad distributor, timing belt snapped yes snapped, vacuum leak on my manifold, bad cat., bad O2 sensor, and on top of it all a bad power steering pump this all went bad over a year and a few months it is my first car but ive had at least a grand in repairs since i bought it at 16 with a part time job, you get what you pay for bro

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Why don't people fill out their locations? Makes it easier to help them.

Anyways like stated above, for the price you want you will be getting a high mileage or salvage RSX. GLWT. I would just go for an Integra as that would be in your budget.