I'm bombarding CI with senseless threads hahahaha

GSratedR

Rated R
Fair enough i guess not all threads have to have a point.:lol: hey we have a 4dr integra gsr my roomate picked up last night. he wants to know if i would like to buy it. soooooo im thinking mabey a daily driver so i can build my ghetto teg.:D boost mabey:D what you think?

03dc5Integra

GSratedR said:
Fair enough i guess not all threads have to have a point.:lol: hey we have a 4dr integra gsr my roomate picked up last night. he wants to know if i would like to buy it. soooooo im thinking mabey a daily driver so i can build my ghetto teg.:D boost mabey:D what you think?
hahahhaha youshould put that in the 4sale forum hahahahaha um didn't he just pik up the gs-r, why does he want to sell it?

speedin

The Transporter
GSratedR said:
He JUST got it now wants it gone?????

Kuchtaboy said:
lol, we already have a useless topic thread.

Click here **Useless topic thread**
And yes thank you. Post their mmmkkaaay?

GSratedR

Rated R
lol my roomate has his dealers licence and has had it for a while. he gets tons of crap all the time. right now we have three gsr's in front of our house. my ghetto car, that del sol that i wanted to get for a while and now the four door gsr. lol. :lol:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
GSratedR said:
lol my roomate has his dealers licence and has had it for a while. he gets tons of crap all the time. right now we have three gsr's in front of our house. my ghetto car, that del sol that i wanted to get for a while and now the four door gsr. lol. :lol:
DAMN! where do you live? I want a gsr... lol

GSratedR

Rated R
out in the great state of texas!:D dude even my horse has vtec. just messin with ya. no, i moved in with my roomate two years ago and have been around some pretty sweet stuf. i should post some pics of our garage and all the fun goodies that live inside.:lol: