Im excited!!!!

2"teg

:lol: im gettin my car re-painted and body fixed (i was in an accident) Im soo excited... Ive been a member for over a year and ive been absent for half of that because of this accident... I didnt have the money to fix it and so i felt as though i wasnt worthy cuz of my tegz condition... Now that is behind me and it will be good as new (i hope), also, i bought some new fat fives wrapped with some toyo proxes which will accent the teggy nicely. Ill post pics as soon as i get it back should be next week. :p

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hell yeah man. My teg is going in the shop next week for 4 days! I can't wait til she comes out, but you better get some pics up!

MidniteFreedom

lol another accident ftw! how much did the insurace pay you?
i know i got into a car accident and i finally got new paint job and all the shave emblem and side moldings.
have fun with your new paint and do the shaved emblems! and side moldings! :)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
My car went into the shop on Monday. Was suppose to be done on Wednesday, but they didn't have it done by then, which really disappointed me because I was planning on driving right from the body shop to the drag strip. It opened on Wednesday and I've been feenin' to go! They screwed me out of that pleasure, said it would be done today, wrong again, it's not, now their saying tomorrow. Doesn't matter to me when it gets done at this point, as long as it's by next Wednesday so I can go to the strip if it's not raining. It's just aggravating to not know when it will be done because each day I have to set up a potential ride into town.
But I know how you feel right now, I'm excited to see my ride too! Getting the hood, both fenders and the roof painted. Shaving off the rear washer nozzle and getting a new windshield! Car got hit by falling tree branches. :(

LStegg

1 bad LS
Sweet man. The fatty 5's are a good choice 2. As long as it's NOT Maco doin' the body-work u should be in good shape. Maco Suck's. Let us see some pic's then when it's done. :rocker: :woot:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Damn spring comes around and everybodies cars go in the body shop.
Winter owned some tegs this year.